Free Delivery on Commercial Refrigeration Equipment
Foster Fridge offer Free Delivery as standard on all orders. We also offer Free Next Day Delivery on a select range of products (certain postcode restrictions apply)
Currently, due to supply chain delays and reduced courier levels, our standard 3-5 working day delivery is not guaranteed. Some units lead time could be significantly longer. If you have a time-sensitive order, we would recommend you contact us in advance of placing your order.
- Free delivery is to kerbside only
- Prices apply to UK mainland only. For all other areas please contact us for a quotation
- Clear access for delivery means clear access via road to site - ie. no double yellow lines, restricted size vehicles, roadworks, etc. Clear access to installation position within the building - ie doorway wide enough for the unit to go through, no steps or obstacles, etc
- Delivered, installed, and set to work prices based on the ground floor (no steps or stairs) with clear access (ie equipment can be positioned in the final installation location without equipment or site modifications)
- Delivered, installed, and set to work includes delivery, unpacking, placement, installation of fittings, connection by 3-pin plug to 230v supply within 2 meters at the time of delivery only, start-up, and removal of packaging. (Does not cover 3-phase equipment or any electrical work)
- Postponement or cancellation of delivery and/or installation will result in a cancellation charge
- Rearranged delivery or installation will be priced on the application
- Collection & Disposal: Old units must be clear of product, disconnected and ready for collection at the point of delivery. Addtional services are available at an addtional cost and must be quoted in advance of the delivery date
- All deliveries (inc. install and set to work) are subject to space availability on the route day
- Special deliveries are priced on application.
Please note: It is the customer's responsibility to supply full information regarding the site and access. Any access issues should be clearly stated in advance. If upon arrival the deliverers cannot complete the task due to site access restrictions, the customer will be responsible for any costs incurred, including re-stocking fees, re-deliveries, specialist equipment, or additional manpower.