Foster FS20 Ice Cuber
Share this product
The Foster FS20 is a very efficient high performance Ice Cuber, designed for compact conditions and consistent results. Can be supplied with legs to provide a height increase for drainage, where required.
- Spray system produces crystal clear ice cubes
- Patented shaped ice is less inclined to stick together, is harder and lasts longer
- Highly insulated ice bin improves efficiency, minimises the loss of cold air and prevents ice from melting
- User friendly controls which allows you to adjust ice cube size and weight
- Optimised performance uses up to 70% less water than previous models
- Adjustable leg set for drainage
- Insulated sliding door helps maintain perfect temperature for the ice
- Antibacterial spray nozzles ensures high hygiene standards are met
- High quality stainless steel exterior finish is easy to clean
- Output of 25kg per 24 hours
- Bin Capacity of 6.5 kgs
- Cube size of 37 x 35 x 32 (mm)
- Dimensions of 600 (h) x 340 (w) x 480 (d) (mm)
- Supplied with a 13 amp plug at 230 / 50 / 1
These can be fitted to clean and filter the water. It is a self-energising ionisation system improving chlorine retention, inhibiting bacteria formation, stopping the production of calcium and magnesium scale and preventing rust. We would recommend fitting an ION cleaner for any sites in hard water areas.
Condensate pumps - Used for draining ice machines.
We would recommend the use of gravity to drain the water from the machine wherever possible, utilising a stand if required. If this is not possible a condensate pump should be specified and fitted.