Foster EP 1440 L EcoPro G3 Freezer (-18°/-21°C) B-Grade
Share this product
Discounted due to B-grade condition.
The B-Grade Foster EP 1440 H available with only minor aesthetic damage. Rest assured, this unit is brand new and not second-hand.
Take advantage of this exceptional opportunity to save money without compromising on quality. This top-of-the-line refrigerator has been fully inspected and comes with a 2-year on-site parts and labour warranty, providing you with complete peace of mind.
The picture shown is for reference only and does not reflect the condition of the unit.
Free UK Mainland Delivery
With an increased capacity this double door unit has been manufactured for the larger catering establishment, combining a package of features and benefits designed to save you money. A minimalistic controller system with a “Smartphone style” touch sensitive panel incorporating a high-tech PMVA temperature display all add to the sleek modern appearance of the 1440 L. A welcome addition to any competitive, professional kitchen.
- Capacity - 1350 litres
- Number of shelves - 8
- Shelf Size - 650 x 530mm (GN 2/1)
- Standard Finish - Stainless steel exterior/Aluminium interior, (optional finishes available)
- Hydrocarbon as standard, other refrigerant options available on this machine. What is Hydrocarbon?
- Lockable Doors
- ISO Climate Class 5 - Operates efficiently in ambients up to 43°C
- Foster Shield provides advanced temperature control and hygienic design to provide a safe food storage solution
- CFD design technology ensures efficient operation and optimal air distribution, even when shelves are fully loaded
- PureControl, the G3's controller display uses pure LEDs whilst also incorporating InGaN technology to achieve a higher resolution and longer lasting display - all while using less power<?li>
- New and improved +stayclear condenser, improves airflow and significantly reduces dust build-up and blockages click here for more info
- ECA approved product to find out more click here
- Dimensions - 2080 (h) x 1440 (w) x 855 (d) (mm)
Warranty - 2 Years Parts and Labour
Contact us for further information on alternative electrical settings and/or marine specification
*Please note: B-grade stock tends to change rapidly, and while we strive to fulfil the majority of orders, availability can fluctuate. If we are unable to provide the specific B-grade item you requested, rest assured that you will be credited in full for your purchase.