Foster FS50 Ice Cuber
Share this product
With 46kg output, the Foster FS50 provides excellent ice production for a medium sized establishment. The FS50 Ice Cuber is highly efficient and delivers consistent, quality ice. Combined with an integral bin capable of storing 22kgs, the FS50 Ice Cuber offers a good volume of ice whilst minimising its footprint and being able to fit under the counter.
- Spray system produces crystal clear ice cubes
- Patented shaped ice is less inclined to stick together, is harder and lasts longer
- Highly insulated ice bin improves efficiency, minimises the loss of cold air and prevents ice from melting
- User friendly controls which allows you to adjust ice cube size and weight
- Optimised performance uses up to 70% less water than previous models
- Insulated sliding door helps maintain perfect temperature for the ice
- Antibacterial spray nozzles ensures high hygiene standards are met
- High quality stainless steel exterior finish is easy to clean
- Output of 46kg per 24 hours
- Bin Capacity of 22 kgs
- Cube size of 37 x 35 x 32 (mm)
- Dimensions of 800 (h) x 500 (w) x 580 (d) (mm)
- Supplied with a 13 amp plug at 230 / 50 / 1
These can be fitted to clean and filter the water. It is a self-energising ionisation system improving chlorine retention, inhibiting bacteria formation, stopping the production of calcium and magnesium scale and preventing rust. We would recommend fitting an ION cleaner for any sites in hard water areas.
Condensate pumps - Used for draining ice machines.
We would recommend the use of gravity to drain the water from the machine wherever possible, utilising a stand if required. If this is not possible a condensate pump should be specified and fitted.